<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6350918872171306180?origin\x3dhttps://within-heavens.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 25, 2009 ♥



Didnt notice this. seems like the preview for Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow and NYC Boys PVpreviews are out.
wow.
another group PV using microphones. lol. who's copying who? after all they are still under johnnys. perhaps microphone is an IN thing now. XD whatever it is. I seriously pity those guys in B.I. Shadow.

Himitsu no Arashi-chan. seems like they finally get to eat the food now as long as they get it right. :)

Guest: " Ramen, Tsukemen...... " 
Nino: " Boku Ikemen~! " XDDD

&came
9:02 PM




BLACK`IFIED Girl ♥


YUEQI ユエチ一 Rynn
`24.11.93; SAGGI!
#16(:
currently in qihuapri>riversidesec>innovajc
♥family&friends&maomao
♥Arashi

arashi-zenshin
Want[s] ♥

♥Arashi Concerts
♥Tour around Japan.

♥Good results for Alevels

♥May all be happy&healthy